Private transfer from Paris to Bayeux by car
Planning to travel from Paris to Bayeux or from Bayeux to Paris? For your transportation, you're surely looking for a safe and comfortable car service. France Daytrip is a french company that offer private transfers to normandy with local and experienced drivers at affordable prices.
Getting from Paris to Bayeux
Bayeux is a commune located in the Northwestern France in the Calvados department in Normandy. The distance from Paris to Bayeux is arround 262km (162 miles) and the average travel time by car is 3 hours. Famous museums are present such as the Bayeux Tapestry Museum or the Memorial Museum of the Battle of Normandy.
Private transfer and car service
France Daytrip offer a transportation from Paris to Bayeux and the best available alternative to car rentals and taxi to travel from a city to another:
- Private transfer from Paris to Bayeux: We drive you safely to Bayeux and even take care of your luggage for you.
- Local drivers who provide you with door-to-door services: All professionals and English speaking
- Custom trip and sightseeing options: You can add a stop to you trip to explore the beauty of our country.
- Free meet and greet service: You're private driver will be waiting at your airport's arrivals gate, holding a sign with your name on it.
- Our vehicle fleet is upon your request of sedan, MPV or van (shuttle).
- Fixed prices: All transfer fees are included, you can pay online by card.
All sightseeing you want to explore during your day trip to Bayeux will be covered by your transfer and even those that aren’t accessible by other means of transport like the train. The driver pick you up from your doorstep at your hotel, train station or airport (Orly, Charles de Gaulle CDG , Beauvais..) as well and drive you from Paris to Bayeux.
Book my transfer from Paris to Bayeux