Private transfer from Paris to Epernay by car
Looking for a transfer from Paris to Epernay or from Epernay to Paris? Here is the best way to book a safe and comfortable car service. France Daytrip is a french company that offer private transfers to Grand Est region with local and experienced drivers at affordable prices.
Getting from Paris to Epernay
With a rich history, engaging architecture and splendid champagne tasting opportunities, Epernay is in the travel list of all true wanderers. The distance from Paris to Epernay is arround 143km (88 miles) and the average travel time by car is 1 hour and 45 minutes.
Private transfer and car service
France Daytrip offer a transportation from Paris to Epernay and the best available alternative to car rentals and taxi to travel from a city to another:
- Private transfer from Paris to Epernay: We drive you safely to Epernay and even take care of your luggage for you.
- Local drivers who provide you with door-to-door services.
- Custom trip and sightseeing options: You can add a stop to you trip to explore the beauty of our country.
- Free meet and greet service: You're private driver will be waiting at your airport's arrivals gate, holding a sign with your name on it.
- Our vehicle fleet is upon your request of sedan, MPV or van (shuttle).
- Fixed prices: All transfer fees are included, you can pay online by card.
All sightseeing you want to explore during your day trip to Epernay will be covered by our private chauffeur service and even those that aren’t accessible by other means of transport like the train. The driver pick you up from your doorstep at your hotel, train station or airport (Orly, Charles de Gaulle CDG , Beauvais..) as well and drive you from Paris to Epernay.
Quote for a Private Taxi: