Private transfer from Paris to Strasbourg by car
Planning to travel from Paris to Strasbourg or from Strasbourg to Paris? For your transportation, you're surely looking for a safe and comfortable car service. France Daytrip is a french company that offer private transfers to normandy with local and experienced drivers at affordable prices.
Getting from Paris to Strasbourg
Strasbourg is a commune located in Grand Est. The distance from Paris to Strasbourg is arround 488 km (303 miles) and the average travel time by car is 4 hours and 15 minutes. Strasbourg is the capital of Alsace region in France, and is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. The city has a magnificent Cathedral of Notre-Dame and borders Germany..
Private transfer and car service
France Daytrip offer a transportation from Paris to Strasbourg and the best available alternative to car rentals and taxi to travel from a city to another:
- Private transfer from Paris to Strasbourg: We drive you safely to Strasbourg and even take care of your luggage for you.
- Local drivers who provide you with door-to-door services: All professionals and English speaking
- Custom trip and sightseeing options: You can add a stop to you trip to explore the beauty of our country.
- Free meet and greet service: You're private driver will be waiting at your airport's arrivals gate, holding a sign with your name on it.
- Our vehicle fleet is upon your request of sedan, MPV or van (shuttle).
- Fixed prices: All transfer fees are included, you can pay online by card.
All sightseeing you want to explore during your day trip to Strasbourg will be covered by your transfer and even those that aren’t accessible by other means of transport like the train. The driver pick you up from your doorstep at your hotel, train station or airport (Orly, Charles de Gaulle CDG , Beauvais..) as well and drive you from Paris to Strasbourg.
Book my transfer from Paris to Strasbourg