Private transfer from Paris to Honfleur by car
Planning to travel from Paris to Honfleur or from Honfleur to Paris? For your transportation, you're surely looking for a safe and comfortable car service. France Daytrip is a french company that offer private transfers to normandy with local and experienced drivers at affordable prices.
Getting from Paris to Honfleur
Honfleur, the city with the most picturesque harbor in the world, is located in the Normandy region. The distance between Paris and Honfleur is 197 km (122 miles) and the average travel time from Paris to Honfleur by car is 2 hours and 10 minutes. A day trip to Honfleur is not enough to admire those cobblestone streets, timbered houses, and the fantastic harbor.
Private transfer and car service
France Daytrip offer a transportation from Paris to Honfleur and the best available alternative to car rentals and taxi to travel from a city to another:
- Private transfer from Paris to Honfleur: We drive you safely to Honfleur and even take care of your luggage for you.
- Local drivers who provide you with door-to-door services: All professionals and English speaking
- Custom trip and sightseeing options: You can add a stop to you trip to explore the beauty of our country.
- Free meet and greet service: You're private driver will be waiting at your airport's arrivals gate, holding a sign with your name on it.
- Our vehicle fleet is upon your request of sedan, MPV or van (shuttle).
- Fixed prices: All transfer fees are included, you can pay online by card.
All sightseeing you want to explore during your day trip to Honfleur will be covered by your transfer and even those that aren’t accessible by other means of transport like the train. The driver pick you up from your doorstep at your hotel, train station or airport (Orly, Charles de Gaulle CDG , Beauvais..) as well and drive you from Paris to Honfleur.
Book my transfer from Paris to Honfleur